The Call for Presentation Proposals is now open for 2023!
Advanced Textiles Expo is organized by the Advanced Textiles Association (ATA) and will take place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL USA on Nov. 1-3, 2023, with education happening Oct. 31-Nov. 3.
Call for Presentations
March 17, 2023
Call for Presentations
March – April 2023
April – May 2023
October 6, 2023
Education Content Categories
- Advanced Textiles
- Shade & Weather Protection
- Specialty Fabrics
- Marine Fabrication
- General Business
25-Minute Campfire Sessions
Concise sessions on the show floor covering any of the above categories and are interactive, casual, and focus on discussions.
50-Minute Classroom Sessions
Traditional educational sessions in a classroom format.
3-Hour Pre-Conference Workshop
Advanced Textiles Expo Workshops will offer a chance for attendees to take a deep dive into important topics.
Priority of Proposal Review and Acceptance
Proposals are accepted until March 17.
Sessions are to be educational and not intended to promote one’s product, service or company. Content is to be unbiased, neutral and noncommercial. Priority for proposal acceptance is given to ATA members, sponsors and exhibitors, followed by nonmembers who can offer unique and relevant educational content. Please note: Being an Expo sponsor/exhibitor or ATA member does not guarantee acceptance for a speaking slot.
If you are interested in exploring ATA membership and membership benefits, please visit textiles.org/membership.
Proposal Submission Terms and Conditions
- Proposals are accepted until March 17.
- Proposals will be reviewed and accepted by committee with selected presenters contacted by ATA staff
- Proposals and presentations must be in English
- All presentations must be created on Advanced Textiles Expo’s branded PowerPoint template
- If selected as a presenter, must be able to be onsite in Orlando, FL USA Oct. 31 – Nov. 3, 2023
- Presentation should include time for audience questions
- All selected proposals must be submitted to ATA in advance of presentation for distribution to attendees
- All selected presentations must be free of sales/company/corporate marketing
- All selected presenters agree to the possibility of being photographed, recorded, and/or videotaped for future distribution by ATA
- All selected presenters and co-presenters will be provided with one (1) complimentary Expo registration per person up to 4 presenters
- Presenters are considered attendees of Expo and pay their own travel and lodging expenses; no honorarium or stipend will be provided unless discussed and approved by ATA.
- All selected presentations are subject to underwriting by ATA sponsors and may include sponsor recognition to include logo placement, brief statements of thanks, or other forms of sponsor recognition at the sole discretion of ATA
- All selected presenters will be required to sign a speaker agreement form after formal acceptance
Questions about this form or your submission?
Please email email@example.com. You will receive an email within 2 business days.