Deadline: Friday, June 30th, to be included in the Advanced Textiles Expo 2023 Show Guide THIS FORM IS NOW CLOSED
Click below to see all show stopper entries!
SHOWCASING THE NEW AND INNOVATIVE
The Show Stopper program was created to recognize the best of the best products and services on the show floor; everything from improved applications to revolutionary designs. All Advanced Textiles Expo 2023 exhibitors are eligible to enter their new and innovative products and services for the chance to be honored as a Show Stopper!
THIS IS A FREE PROGRAM
Participants will be featured in Expo media and highlighted on-site with exclusive Show Stopper promotion. 6 submissions per product/service, per company is the limit.
- This is a FREE program available to all Advanced Textiles Expo 2023 exhibitors
- Entries must be manufactured/provided by the entering company
- Entries must be new as of June 2022 and cannot have been entered in a previous Advanced Textiles Expo (previously IFAI) Show Stopper program (substantial improvements to products will be considered; new colors will not be accepted)
- Please limit your entries to 6 products or services per company. Each product or service requires an individual submission form
- Participating exhibitors will prominently display their Show Stopper in their booths with signage provided by Advanced Textiles Association.
- Entry forms become the property of the Advanced Textiles Association and will be displayed at Advanced Textiles Expo 2023 and Advanced Textiles Association websites.
- Digital images become the property of Advanced Textiles Association and cannot be returned.
- Companies may suggest a category for their product or service to be placed in; however ATA reserves the right to place entries in the category deemed appropriate.
To see this year’s Show Stoppers in person at Advanced Textiles Expo 2023, register now.
Show Stopper submission form is now closed!